1. Biomarker Profiles in the Diagnosis/Prognosis of ARDS. 1 U01 HL 081332-01 (P.I. Ware).
2. Clinical Proteomic Technology Assessment for Cancer. 1 U24 CA 126479-01 (P.I. Liebler).
3. SPORE in GI Cancer. 1 P50 CA 95103-01 (P.I. Coffey).
4. “Causal Discovery Challenge” from PASCAL (Pattern Analysis, Statistical Modeling and Computational Learning). PASCAL is the European Commission's IST-funded Network of Excellence for Multimodal Interfaces. (P.I. Guyon, Co-P.I. Constantin Aliferis, and Andre Elisseeff).
5. Principled methods for very-large-scale causal discovery. 1 R01 LM 007948-01. (P.I. C. Aliferis)
6. Pilot Project Computational Models of Lung Cancer: Connecting Classification, Gene Selection, and Molecular Sub-typing. NIH/NLM BISTI Planning Grant 1 P20 LM 007613-01 (P.I. Stead, Pilot P.I. C. Aliferis).
7. Training Grant T15 LM 07450-01. NIH/National Library of Medicine. (original grant P.I.. Miller, Co-P.I. C. Aliferis, D. Aronsky. Renewal: P.I. C. Gadd)
8. Vanderbilt Academic Venture Capital Fund support for the Discovery Systems Laboratory (2001-2004) (P.I. C. Aliferis).
9. Vanderbilt University Discovery Grant to study Complex Modeling of Clinical Trial Data with Gene Expression Covariates & Development of Optimal Re-analysis Policies (2001) (P.I. C. Aliferis).
10. WWW System to Deliver Pediatric Care Guidelines. Funded by the Ministry of Health, Greek Government (2000-2) (P.I. C. Aliferis).
11. SPORE in GI Cancer. 1 P50 CA 95103-01 (P.I. Coffey).
12. Pharmacogenics of Arrhythmia Therapy. 1 U01 HL 65962-01A1 (P.I. Roden).
13. SPORE in Breast Cancer 1 P50 CA (P.I. Arteaga).